At Clora, we believe that the most exceptional minds can transform the world of life sciences.
Are you ready to make an impact in the life sciences? Join our team.
As a leading platform connecting life science companies with expert consultants, Clora offers an environment for professional growth and career development. We are a small but empowered team on a mission to revolutionize the way expertise is accessed and shared.
Whether you’re an experienced professional seeking new challenges or a rising star looking to launch your career, Clora provides a supportive and collaborative ecosystem. We foster a culture that values ideas, fosters creativity, and encourages continuous learning.
Explore our diverse range of career opportunities and seize the chance to be part of a game-changing team dedicated to shaping the future of life sciences.
Sr. Account Manager – Biotech Talent (Boston, MA / Remote)
Clora is seeking an experienced Account Manager to leverage our marketplace with clients to identify the right talent for their unique needs. This role will be responsible for driving expansion business within an existing book of business. This role will educate clients on the benefits of Clora’s talent offerings, allowing for the identification of new business opportunities within these accounts. The Account Manager will leverage their knowledge of the biotech/pharma industry in order to proactively identify and address talent gaps that will effect our client’s ability to bring therapies to market quickly and effectively. The Account Manager will be responsible for executing on sales strategy throughout the sales cycle, in collaboration with marketing and client services.
In this role you will
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients at existing Clora accounts in the biotech industry, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, biopharma and CROs.
- Understand the client’s business and hiring needs to proactively provide tailored talent acquisition solutions.
- Identify, develop, and close new business opportunities within the existing account base, to meet or exceed bookings targets.
- Provide thought leadership to clients on the talent landscape within the biotech/pharma industry.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as industry regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience in account management and/or sales, with an additional 6+ years working in biotech.
- Strong understanding of the biotech industry and recruitment process.
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Proven ability to manage multiple client accounts and prioritize workload.
- Experience with recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and managed service provider (MSP) preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients.
If you are passionate about the biotech industry and have a track record of providing exceptional account management services, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within our company.