Clora’s Top-tier Clinical Development Experts
- Initials: A.V.
- Location: Mid-Atlantic Area
- Therapeutic Areas: Allergy/Immunology, Hematology, Oncology
- Years of Experience: 30+ years of experience in drug development, clinical development, and medical affairs with multiple IND/NDA filings and experience with gene/cell therapies, mAbs, biologics, and small molecule chemistry.
- Previous Companies: AstraZeneca, Astellas
Senior VP, Clinical Development
- Initials: F.R.
- Location: New York
- Therapeutic Areas: Allergy/Immunology, Oncology, Rare Disease
- Years of Experience: 20 years in biopharma from the pre-clinical stage to Phase I-IV development. Deep experience with biologics, CAR-T therapies, and involvement with over 25 immuno-oncology IND and BLA submissions.
- Previous Companies: Previously roles leading the oncology pipeline at J&J, Celgene, Bayer, and several small biotechs focused on precision medicine.
Medical Director, Clinical Development
- Initials: B.H.
- Location: Research Triangle Park
- Therapeutic Areas: Autoimmune/Inflammatory, Hematological, Neurology, Oncology, Pediatrics
- Years of Experience: 20+ years of experience in the hematology, immunology and oncology space. Specific focus on cellular therapeutics and stem cell transplantation, including performing duties as a clinical inspector for Foundation of Accreditation of Cell Therapy.
- Previous Companies: Previously held leadership positions at Pharmacyclics, Medical Review Institute, UCSF Bone Marrow/Transplant Program, and several small biotechs.
VP, R&D Leadership
- Initials: J.G.
- Location: Southeast Area
- Therapeutic Areas: Endocrine, Oncology, Hematology, Rare Disease, Dermatology
- Years of Experience: 25 years global drug development and medical affairs experience in biotech, pharmaceutical, and CRO settings; broad industry expertise with emphasis on specialty medicines including immunology, rare diseases and biologics.
- Previous Companies: Shire, Bristol-Myers Squibb
Executive Medical Director
- Initials: R.F.
- Location: New York Area
- Therapeutic Areas: Allergy/Immunology, Autoimmune/Inflammatory, Dermatology/Plastic Surgery
- Years of Experience: 39+ years of experience as a clinical development professional having worked extensively with small molecules who has taken active roles in performing scientific due diligence, medical monitoring-related activities and safety assessments in previous commitments.
- Previous Companies: Pfizer, Teva
Director, Clinical Development
- Initials: P.G.
- Location: West Coast
- Therapeutic Areas: Metabolism/Nutrition, Gastrointestinal, Oncology, Pulmonary / Respiratory
- Years of Experience: 25+ years of experience in the biopharma industry, extensively in Clinical Operations and Development, within small, medium and large companies. Responsibilities include driving clinical trials, coordinating drug development programs, augmenting departments, building relationships and guiding people.
- Previous Companies: Previous roles leading pipeline development at Amgen and Pfizer.
- Initials: K.C.
- Location: Research Triangle Park
- Therapeutic Areas: Cardiovascular, Neurology, Oncology, Psychiatry, Gastrointestinal
- Years of Experience: Physician with 25+ years of extensive experience in medical monitoring, drug safety and pharmacovigilance. Experience in all phases of drug development including phase I first in man though pivotal phase III and ongoing safety phase IV studies.
- Previous Companies: Previously held leadership positions INC Reserach and various biotech companies (small to mid-stage)