Senior Clinical Operations/Program Manager
30+ years of Clinical Research experience across multiple therapeutic areas for the biotech and pharma industries in Phase I-III trials. Expertise includes trial management, site management, vendor/CRO selection and management, monitoring in accordance with GCP/ICH, protocol and other requirements, patient recruitment, and training/mentoring direct reports and staff. Broad experience in Operational leadership of Multiple Global clinical trials across many therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Psychiatry, Arthritis, Metabolism, GI/GU, and Cardiovascular diseases in both early and late-stage development.
Relevant Therapeutic Areas
- Small Molecules/Drugs
- Solid Tumors
- Senior Clinical Project Manager/Clinical Advisor
- Senior Director, Clinical Study Team Lead, Oncology
- Executive Director, Clinical Operations Group Lead
- Open to remote and travel
- National Institute of Health
Skills & Accomplishments
- Working hands-on clinical trial oversight in COVID-19 trials with NIH.
- Working in oncology since 2017 in a variety of different indications (Prostate, Colon).
- Successful site activation, recruitment remediation, data management remediation, operational delivery, close-outs, and vendor management for multiple successful studies.