Chief Scientific and Strategic BD Expert
PhD Life Scientist with a unique balance of scientific and strategic expertise in molecular and cell biology, oncology, diagnostics, and pharmaceuticals. Has spent 15+ years as a scientist in a variety of settings from industry to academics and government agencies. Extensive and solid knowledge base to tackle biotech, medicine, and pharma at all levels due to strong research background.
Relevant Therapeutic Areas
- Director of Corporate Strategy
- Director of Clinical Translation
- Technical and Marketing Writer
- Cell Biology and Vector Development Scientist
- Open to remote and travel
- OncoNano Medicine
- Agilent Technologies
- BD Biosciences
- Geron Corporation
Skills & Accomplishments
- Spearheaded competitive proposal that was awarded $15.3MM (Texas-based) CPRIT cancer grant
- Headed competitive analysis, business development, market definition, and technology strategics for global
platform and pipeline products in the spaces of immuno-oncology, cancer therapeutics, nanoparticle delivery,
and surgical diagnostic imaging.
- Assessed IP, pipeline and assets for $2B+ technology company to inform marketing team on worldwide
branding and marketing, technical differentiation and corporate strategy.