Seasoned Global Clinical Development Leader
MD with 20+ years of experience in the biopharma industry across various therapeutic areas especially Infectious Diseases and Vaccines.
As a multi-functional, strategic clinical development team leader, will drive your novel therapies through generation of development plans, trial design, implementation, execution, and analysis of clinical studies. Has decades worth of experience successfully leading global teams and acting as a mentor to translational teams.
Relevant Therapeutic Areas
- Infectious Diseases & Vaccines: COVID19, SARS-CoV-1, H5N1, Hepatitis B
- Inflammation: Pseudomembranous colitis, inflammatory bowel diseases, gout
- Rare Diseases: Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva, Achondroplasia, Fasciculo-scapulo-humeral Muscular Dystrophy
- CNS: Parkinson’s Disease, Breast Cancer Brain Metastases
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Congestive Heart Failure (hANP), QTc prolongation for a variety of medications, Cardiac transplantation (Neoral, Galenya, Myfortic)
- Gene Therapies
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Small Molecules
- Vice President, Clinical Development
- Senior Director, Clinical Research
- Greater New York Area
- Open to remote and in-office
- Schering Plough
- Small Biotechs
Skills & Accomplishments
- Participated in 7 NDAs, 3 sNDAs, and more than 10 INDs.
- Clinical trial physician on studies conducted in US, Europe, Japan, Latin America and South Africa.
- Accountable for recruiting of investigators, authoring of clinical sections of key documents, as well as providing scientific and medical expertise to the development team