Clinical Operations Leader & Project Manager
Over 20 years of clinical research experience, with 9 years running Phase I-III global clinical trials across multiple industries. Accomplished and resourceful clinical research professional with strong leadership and project management skills. Track record of successful clinical trial management. Strategic problem-solver, ensuring organizational effectiveness by identifying and implementing process improvement strategies. Skilled at developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, providing the required information, and resolving problems promptly and efficiently.
Relevant Therapeutic Areas
- Infectious Disease
- Women’s Health, OB/GYN
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Recombinant Products
- Small Molecules
- Surgical Instruments
- Director, Clinical Operations
- Clinical Project Manager
- Open to remote and travel
Skills & Accomplishments
- Project and Program Manager for 13 Phase 1 Studies.
- Built clinical research divisions for 2 start up companies (pharmaceutical and emergency response).
- ACRP award for Leadership by a Project Manager.