- Accomplished global clinical manager with three decades of experience in Phase I - III project management and clinical quality.
- Previously worked at Bausch and Lomb, Vertex, AstraZeneca, and Boston Scientific.
- Therapeutic areas: hematology, psychiatric disorders, GI, oncology, and autoimmune diseases.
- Senior CRA with over 15 years of experience in the CRO and biopharmaceutical space.
- Previously monitored phase I – III studies for Roche, GSK, Sunesis, and PPD.
- Therapeutic areas: hematology, oncology, infectious disease, and rheumatology.
- Over two decades of independent CRA experience for US and OUS trials. Served as lead CRA for 1000+ patient clinical trials.
- Previously monitored phase I - IV studies for GSK, Genentech, Takeda, Hospira, Sanofi, and AstraZeneca.
- Therapeutic areas: ophthalmology, oncology, musculoskeletal, nephrology (renal anemia), and endocrinology
Clinical Supply Manager
- 25+ years of global experience in providing clinical supplies for Phase I – III studies.
- Previously worked at PRA, Gilead Sciences, Triangle Pharmaceuticals.
$160 / hr
- 25+ years of pre-clinical, clinical (Phase I-III) and non-clinical development at both sponsor and CRO organizations.
- Well-versed in SAP development, protocol development, data reviews, and statistical methodology for CSRs.
- Therapeutic areas: GI, oncology, and autoimmune diseases.
$250 / hr