Senior Translational Immuno-oncology/Small Molecule Consultant
Over three decades of translational drug discovery and R&D leadership for immuno-oncology, hematology, and autoimmune indications.
Well-versed in pushing pre-clinical HIV small molecules and immune inhibitory receptors through early Phase I and Phase II and lead IND filing efforts.
Relevant Disease Areas
- Autoimmune diseases
- Monoclonal antibodies
- VP, Research & Development
- Director, Biology
- Greater Boston Area
- Open to remote and in-office
- Translated discovery to clinical trials and market approval for 3 drugs
- IND/NDA filings
- Interfacing with business development for in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities
- Novel drug target identification
- Developing and managing pre-clinical in vivo pharmacology strategy
$375 / hr