Global Clinical Operations Leader
Strategic clinical operations leader with two decades of experience running complex clinical programs for biologics and drugs. Rare ability to drive both strategic direction and tactical implementation of global clinical trials across all phases in rare diseases, immunology and allergy, and neurocognitive disorders amongst many other indications.
Has the ability to accelerate the planning and execution of your global Phase I – II mRNA trials by effectively executing on all study aspects from study startup through closeout while assisting to drive efficiency and throughput from external providers.
Relevant Disease Areas
- Rare Diseases
- Small Molecule
- Sr. Director, Clinical Operations
- Director, Clinical Operations
- Greater Boston Area
- Open to remote and in-office
- Harvard University
- Lantheus Medical Imaging
- Execution of trials; site selection/qualification, patient recruitment/retention, study management, and team oversight
- QA of clinical operation functions; vendor and site audits, team training, SOP development
- Writing and collaborating on study protocols, study operation manuals, and ICFs
$220 / hr