Seasoned Global Program Manager
PhD, MBA with 35+ years of project and program management experience in the biotech industry managing cross-functional teams in a matrixes environment. Comfortable and skilled working with virtual teams. Thrives in early drug development and has led several successful IND-enabling programs throughout career. Managed teams across all phases including discovery, preclinical, regulatory submission, and CMC development & Manufacturing.
Relevant Therapeutic Areas
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Pulmonology / Respiratory Diseases
- Combination Products
- DNA & RNA Therapeutics
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Recombinant Products
- Small Molecules
- Vice President, Project & Program Management
- Senior Program Director
- Southwest Area
- Open to remote, travel, and in-office
- Small & Medium-Sized Biotechs
Skills & Accomplishments
- Strategy and execution of over 20 successful IND submissions.
- Multiple successfully Orphan Drug applications to FDA.
- Designed numerous IND-enabling program strategies for small molecule drugs and biologics.